Saturday 22 September 2012

Clit Play



Mistress Carrie and I are always looking for more exciting ways to pleasure each other. We are so fucking horny and being such sluts we are ready to enjoy each others cunts whenever we are able.

Today in the bath as I was cleaning mistress cunt I noticed that her clit was quite hard and pronounced. Before I shaved her, I sucked her clitty hard. I made her cum with an erruption that made her squirt.

I said, "I wish my clit could stand out so stiff and hard," as I was drying her with a towel.... God she was so lovely, standing there in the open bathroom window, my tits pressed into her back, my hands all over her, touching her clit as I told her of my love of her gorgeous clitty.

She smiled and said "Hmmmm, lets see what we can do." Carrie dropped to her knees and parted my cunt lips and flicked my clit. She lifted my hood and tenderly kissed my clit. I tingled and my knees buckled slightly. She took my clit into her mouth and sucked hard. I responded by moaning and stroking her hair.... My eyes closed and I focused on my beautiful mistress sucking me.... My cunt was soon soaking and I was clearly aroused.

Mistress reached onto the vanity and took the dental floss in her hand as her other hand stroked my clitty. Making a loop in the floss, she lassoed my erect clit and pulled the loop tight around my stiff redness. I moaned in pleasure as it tightened around me. She tugged on the string, stretching my clit further as she pulled... FUUUCCCKKK I came almost immediately. It was so hot!!!!





Mistress took the string and tugged me until I was being dragged along.... trying desperately to keep up as she led me by the clit through the house. My clit was so alive from the stretching. I was on fire... I wanted her to fuck me right then.... She led me to the window where my cunt was visible to the street. My bulging red clit so clear against my pink cunt lips.

We were there for ages, doing the things we often do, kissing, drinking wine, touching. All with the added sensation of my clit being strangled by the string. I was so aroused when every so often she would just randomly tug on the string. I orgasmed so often. Eventually mistress ordered me to suck her clit. I love how it pops out from behind its hood as my tongue and lips enjoy teasing it. Once aroused Mistress made a loop in the string and tied up her clit too. Now we were bound together, one movement  from either of us meant our clits were tugged hard. Lying on our backs in the window scissoring, legs entwined our cunts rubbing, we fucked in the window, our hips thrusting, backs arching. Every moment excentuated  the pleasure of our clits being pulled. As we tribbed, our juices mixing, cunt lips pressed to cunt lips, we moaned loudly, right there in the window. We orgasmed simultaneously, gushing over each others cunts, groins and legs. Screaming each others name and how much we wanted to fuck each other, we were totally oblivious to the prying eyes of the neighbors. 


We fucked in the window for hours, our cunts touching, our clits tied together. So long did we fuck we had no time to shave for our Saturday night on the town fuck adventures. 
We had to ring Rachel to hastily book a Brazilian wax to keep our cunts smooth and bald for fucking. I will have to leave that for a later blog.

Jade xxx 


7 comments:

  1. OMG Baby, it was so hotttt!!!! FUUUUCCKKK tie me now!!! You make me feel so good Carrie. I love you, your slave Jade <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. for it is this very piece that prompted my husband to lasso my clit as he read to to me, leading me only around our master bedroom. When I was released, he got me to cum so strongly I asked him to do it again the next morning.
    Thank you, he still follows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help your orgasm sweetie. Loved to hear you like to try new things sexually. Maybe Mistress Carrie and your husband will let you try me hehe. I guarantee that we will have lots of tied clitty orgasms mmmmmm ♡♥♡

      Delete
  3. Truly AMAZING blog Jade! This is the hottest, sauciest, and dirtiest thing I have EVER read! You and Carrie are sensational! I adore how you use the word cunt extensively! It's my favourite word! Needless to say my cunt has been extremely wet while reading it!

    Wish you girls were in the UK. God I'd love to meet you!

    Love Becca XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becca thanks for your sweet comments. You have made both of our cunts so wet we had to fuck. We wish you were with us, but as you soaked our cunts to start with in a way you were. If we ever travel to the UK we will let you know for sure babe.
    Keep the comments cumming lol and baby you know what to do with your wet cunt honey.... play play play hehe
    Love Carrie & Jade xxxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becca, I would love you to follow my blog and Carries too. Maybe you could start one and Carrie and I can follow you babe. It would be so much fun... pleeeeaaassse lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh. It is sooo disturbing how two girls write stories to me people get erected. You, Ma'am, are very disgusting.

    ReplyDelete