Sunday 9 September 2012

Cunt Clamps In The Bar

 Tonight is Saturday night. It is the night we meet at our favorite bar, .The Stone Face Tavern  8201 San Pedro Dr NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113. It usually kicks off our night on the town. A few drinks and some fucking around and then off to a club or party to have more fun.  I will be wearing my lovely cunt clamps Mistress Carrie gave me.



 In preparation I shave my cunt so it is smooth as silk.I run my fingers over my mound and my pink lips to be sure it is glass smooth. I feel that I am already soaking wet in anticipation and the feeling of cunt stretched wide and held by those clamps only me even wetter. I resist the temptation to finger my juicy cunt, preferring to have my beautiful mistress make me cum.  I continue dressing. I put on a tiny tight black mini skirt Mistress Carrie loves, that barely covers my ass. When I raise my arm even a little, there is no imagination needed, my cunt and ass are there for all to see. I love that people stare at my exposed cunt. I put on my patent black 8 inch stiletto heels that accentuate my legs and ass and expose me even further and finally a sheer white blouse.  The only other thing I wore was a collar given to me by Mistress Carrie that made her intentions for me clear, it had embossed on it the words "FUCK ME"




Walking to the bar, the breeze of the warm night on my wet cunt feels amazingly sexy. As I walk slowly  through the crowded bar I am aroused because everyone can see my 34bb  tits bouncing through my top. I won't wear a bra because I know Mistress hates me wearing any clothing at all.  My red brown nipples stand erect against the sheer fabric and the rubbing sensation only heightens my arousal. My nipples are like bullets, so long and hard.  My areola are clearly visible as the pinky flesh of my tits contrasts with the circles of  deep reddish brown. I walk to the back, amidst the sea of hungry eyes of the men and woman in the bar, smiling as I notice their stares. I know they want me, but I am my mistress possession, she owns me, not them. I meet Mistress Carrie at the back of the bar as usual and kiss her passionately. My body moulds to hers and she feels my nipples rock hard against her skin. I sit next to her and open my legs as wide as I can. My hand on Mistress thigh to show all those staring eyes that I am with her.  She reaches over and adjusts my cunt clamps, tightening them so my cunt is stretched gaping wide for all the bar to see. I love it when everyone can see my soaking wet juicy glistening cunt..... 

Mistress is horny and needs me to relieve her soaking cunt so she grabs my hand and ushers me into the convenience of the men's bathroom. Inside she wastes no time in stripping me nude, my blouse she pulls over my head and unzips my skirt. They are tossed to the corner as she turns me to the wall and  pulls her huge 12 inch vibrator from her purse and merciless enters my soaking cunt. I feel it touching my clamped cunt lips as it slides into my needy fuck hole. I gasp in excitement and lust. l scream and moan in pure pleasure as the latex shaft disappears deep inside me.  I push against the large toy and fuck it hard. I am so into my mistress fucking me, that I am not even aware that five guys are watching and masturbating. 

I cum quickly as I am so aroused it takes only a few minutes for the buzzing vibe Mistress is fucking me with to do its job and produce wave after wave of mind numbing orgasms. As I slump to the pan and sit down I notice that my mistress is entertaining our onlookers. Whilst fingering her cunt she is taking turns sucking the five men. Their large cocks taking their turn in her mouth as she face fucked each of  them. Before long they explode and her mouth is full of cum and her face covered in cream.



Their loads spent, the men return to the bar to brag about what happened. My Mistress smiles at me and I smile back,.I kneel down next to her and start licking and swallowing the loads of cum on her beautiful face. Kissing and licking and sucking around her mouth, her chin,neck and chest. I don't stop till she is clean and every drop of cum is swallowed. We kiss and I enter her cunt with my fingers. I push deep inside her wet throbbing sex. she rocks back on her knees giving me better access to her cunt. Three fingers eagerly fuck her as my thumb massages her red stiff clit. We kiss passionately as the rhythm and intensity of my finger fucking increases. Mistress rides my hand to the rhythm, her hips rocking back and forth as she thrusts at my hand. Her moans and pleasure intensify..... She can't resist me any more..... I am going to cummmm she moans. I drop to the floor and clamp my mouth to her cunt and suck and tease her clit with my tongue..... Mistress screams with pleasure as her orgasm bursts forth. Her body pulsates and shakes as she squirts her beautiful nectar down my throat. Spent she slumps to the floor and we cuddle right there on the bathroom floor. As soon as we are sufficiently recovered, we dress and walk out the bathroom, and arm in arm return to our stools. We kiss some more and she whispers.... fuck this, lets go find somewhere else to fuck.....

3 comments:

  1. I HAVE to meet you two!! Rich XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade, we are going to run the risk of being arrested with some of the places were are going to - with you wearing next to nothing - and some of the things we are going to get up to !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous, I do whatever Mistress Carrie asks of me, so if naked at a party is what she wants, naked at a party is what she gets. She has taken me to clubs where I have been naked bar my heels, collar and leash lol. It got me extremely wet as you can imagine. Keep the comments coming x

    ReplyDelete