Wednesday 19 September 2012

Exposing My Cunt and Tits



I have always got very wet when I think of being exposed in public. I have flashed a little before, crossed or uncrossed my legs in cafe, the train or park, giving glimpses of my shaved smooth glistening cunt to hot women nearby.

But since I became Carries and moved in with her, I have become bolder and very adventurous. My blog contains numerous examples of this. I am always nude at home for Carries pleasure, and we never close the curtains. We are clearly visible from the street or our neighbors windows. It gets us wet when we catch someone looking at us and often kiss and fuck in plain view.

This adventurous need to expose myself has meant I never wear panties or a bra. Just yesterday I was using the pedestrian overpass that crosses the main highway near our home wearing a very short mini dress. I thought hmmmm I wonder if the drivers can see my cunt and ass as they drive below. To make sure they could, I stood for about 5 minutes near the edge, leaning on the guard rail looking down. Countless guys and at least 3 women took pictures with their cell phone cameras. God it made me extremely wet!!!!
I went into the bushes next to the bridge and fucked my self till I came.... I rang Carrie and told her as I was masturbating and did as she instructed me. I then went home as quickly as I could to fuck her.




When we go out together I often wear tops like above and the one at the start of this blog. I love the sensation of my tits wobbling and giggling as I walk in huge heels that excentuate my bouncing tits. My nipples pointing skyward, stretching the sheer fabric. My round red areola visible like huge spots.
And I have documented my ass hugging miniskirts, so clingy that they outline my ass cheeks, groin and mound as well.


Lately though I have been getting more and more adventurous at work. I was always very demure at work, still no panties or bra, but subtle, but that is no longer true.  I am wearing shorter skirts, skin tight pants that camel toe my cunt and button up vests that are skimpier and skimpier. It arouses me so much. Carrie will phone me at lunch time and we will have phone sex or I will sext her describing my masturbation. Sometimes in the staff room where I could get caught.

I love being with Carrie. I love how she has nurtured and encouraged my love of exposure. I feel like I am about to cummmmm fucccccckkkkkkk ohhhhhhhh AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH ARRRGGGHHHHH CARRRRIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Best of all I love that short short mini, hugging your buttocks - Mmmmm!!! AND when I stoop to see a low shelf, I would catch a climpse of your special place!

    ReplyDelete