Saturday 8 September 2012

Exposing myself for Carrie

Hi I am Jade. I am a slutty sex slave to Carrie Leaser. She is my mistress and if you read my profile you will know I will do anything to please her. Here is what I did to make her happy today:

Today to please my mistress I exposed myself at a huge window. Our house is on a fairly busy road and many people pass by. I knew she would be returning home soon so I positioned my naked body at the window and opened my cunt wide. When people saw me I yelled that it was to please my mistress Carrie Leaser. Some abused me and called me a slut and a filthy whore. It just made me wetter.

I was so excited as I saw her nearing I started to rub my cunt lips till I was soaking wet. My fingers travelled along my lips the length of my cunt to my clit.  I stroked my clit, flicking it between thumb and fingers rolling it till it was red and hard. It was standing proud from its hood.

I knew people were watching so I began to finger myself. My cunt was soaked. I pushed to fingers inside and spread my lips wide. I opened my cunt and thrust forward and pushed my lips to the glass covering it with my wetness. As a curious group looked on I slid my open cunt across the glass leaving my sticky wet juices behind.

A gorgeous young woman noticed my frantic finger fucking and I yelled to her that my my cunt is Carries. My mistress saw and she was impressed. 

She was coming home horny as fuck with a cunt load of cum after fucking a couple of guys earlier. She walked through the door and she kissed me hard. I knew she had been fucked immediately.  My rewardis that I got to enjoy her cunt after begging for it. 

She lay back on the bed and showed her dripping cum filled cunt. Immediately I went to work on cleaning her cunt. I opened her wide and pressed my face inside her lips. I love the smell of her wet cunt juices mixed with cum. I plunged my tongue deep inside her wet cunt and sucked hard. My mouth filled with warm salty cum and my mistress honey. I sucked and licked deeper and faster. Each lap ending with hot nectar flowing down my throat. 

Soon her hips were thrusting at my tongue as she wrapped her legs around my shoulders and her hands forced my head even closer to her cunt. I knew this meant she was close to orgasm so my tongue danced across her engorged red hard clit. My tongue teased it out from its hood. My tongue was busy inside her now clean cunt. rolling and probing from bottom to top, each thrust ending with attention to her clit. Then I felt her muscles tighten as the spam of orgasm began to overtake her. I love the way she orgasms. It is an explosion of pulsing convulsing pleasure. Starting with a sensual moan and ending in an explosion of emotion and screams of love lust and pleasure. I will ask her permission to post how she made love to me...... I love her so much

 Jade xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anonymous. ... well that depends on two things sweetie. First Mistress Carrie allowing you to because she owns my cunt and second as I am a lesbian you have to be female. Fingers crossed for you hun ( but definitely not my legs hehe) xxx

    ReplyDelete