Saturday 15 September 2012

Getting Ready For Saturday Night Out Fucking

Saturday night is always our big night out drinking, clubbing and fucking. We look forward to our night out partying. So Saturday is always very cruisey, I bring Mistress Carrie breakfast in bed, a lovely coffee from our machine, some fruit, a danish and orange juice and some tv. Then after a lovely fuck and cuddles we drag ourselves out of bed and do a little housework together and our weekly washing. I hang the washing on the line wearing only a singlet, my boobs would fall out every time I bent down to pick up a towel or cloth and my cunt and ass would be openly visible as I reach up to peg the wet washing on the line. The neighbor ran his lawn mower into the fence watching me. After lunch is mostly resting, just chilling because we won't be home till after sun up on Sunday. 

Late afternoon after an hour or so napping locked in each others arms we start getting excited about tonight, wondering what fun lies ahead, what we will wear, who we will meet, who we may fuck. First though, is our ritual bath and shave. God I love this time. We shower together every day and always end up fucking, but bath time is special. We are lucky to have a rather oversized tub, deep and wide. As Carrie lights some scented lemongrass candles and turns the light off creating a very sensual mood, I add some bubble bath to our filling tub. As I bend over the tub, stroking the water to make sure it is perfect for our soak, Carrie playfully smacks my bum and we giggle. I wiggle it playfully and she gives me an appreciative look and runs her finger along my ass cheek before plunging it into my wet cunt then removing it seductively sucking it and looking deeply into  my eyes and cooing...  "mmmmmmmm tasty baby."

As soon as the tub is ready I step in and lying back fondling my tits, smooth and shiny from the soap, I beckon Carrie to join me. She slides into the tub lying back against me and I move her hair from her neck and tenderly kiss her sexy neck as I kneed and fondle her beautiful tits, paying particular attention to her nipples, stroking and rolling them between my thumb and finger. Closing her eyes and pressing against me Carrie moans softly as my left hand makes its way to her cunt, my fingers part her lips and slip deep within. Soon I am stroking her cunt in rhythm and she rocks forward and back to meet my fingers. She moans with pleasure as my stroking arouses her passion. As my left hand furiously strokes her cunt, my right hand tugs her erect right nipple as my mouth continues biting and sucking her neck. The warm sensual feeling of the water, my sucking on her neck as I fuck her means orgasm is inevitable. Oh baby yesssssss ohhhhhohhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh she screams as the familiar shaking of her orgasm greets me. She arches her back almost involuntarily. Her legs and body quiver in excitement and her head swirls in emotion. She cums long and hard  before slumping limp into my arms, creating a splash as she does. "Oh baby... that was amazing as usual. You have really put me in the mood for tonight" she enthuses in the afterglow of our fucking.

 "Now baby, let me see that beautiful cunt of yours. It needs to be pristine and perfect for tonight hunni."  Carrie playfully admonishes. "Come on up on the bath edge," she says, patting the side of the bath. Obediently I lift my body from the water and sit spread-eagled on the bath wall facing my appreciative mistress. She studies my cunt lovingly, a finger tracing my mound and lips, playfully examining my cunt. "Mmmmm," she coos, "beautiful baby, hand me the cream please honey." I reach for the shaving cream and pass it to her. She applies it my groin and I enjoy the sensation of her fingers gliding across my skin applying the silky cream. Soon the lady shaver is against my skin as she carefully and attentively glides it over my mound along my groin between my legs, paying particular attention to my cunt lips and down to my rosebud asshole. I enjoy the attention and sensation very much. I want her to make hot sexy girl on girl love to me. She knows my body and my mood very well by now and smiles at me. Soon she is patting down my smooth bald cunt area with a face cloth looking proudly at her handy work. She runs a finger along my groin, feeling the smoothness of freshly shaved cunt... her finger lingers at my cunt lips. She looks into my eyes and I hers. She grins and then biting her bottom lips, pieces my cunt opening with her finger, driving it deep inside me. I gasp as I ride her digit wildly, enjoying her fucking me. Soon there are two, then three fingers exploring my insides. I love the feeling of her fingers gliding in and out of my now soaked cunt. The way it feels as her digits push against my cunt wall, expanding and contracting my cunt as they pass. I feel my heart beat faster and faster, my passion rising to a crescendo.... I am screaming in sheer ecstasy as my orgasm wells up inside me.... feeling the muscles in my cunt begin to spasm, spreading out from there to my extremities as wave after   wave of enjoyment, love and  lust overtake me. I scream her name "CARRRRRIIIIIEEEEE" as I can no longer resist my building emotions and explode in complete emotional and sexual heaven. Fuck I love her!!! I   fall into her arms so appreciative and thankful for the way she makes me feel. We kiss passionately, the way only true lovers kiss. I am happy.
Eventually we swap places and I put my face close to  her beautiful cunt to examine her as she has me. Now it's her time to be shaved for tonight. In minutes she is as smooth and bald as me.



I stare at my handiwork and the beauty of Carries cunt, her gorgeous hood that hides her clit, her perfectly formed lips that give me such pleasure. She wishes her lips were longer, but I think she is amazing the way she is. I would not change a thing!

I can't resist kissing her cunt tenderly. Carrie thrusts forward to meet my mouth, her hands guiding my head closer. I know that she is wanting me again. My tongue opens her lips and immediately I taste her sweet nectar. Lapping and licking she moans and rocks her head back in pleasure. My tongue probes deeper and longer, my mouth filling with her cunt juice, flooding my senses with pleasure. I withdraw my tongue and attach my lips to hers. I suck back like a vacuum cleaner, pulling her cunt tight, stretching her sex. I purse my lips together and pull her lips to their extremity. I suck and release, taking turn on each lip tugging on them with my lips till she floods my face and chin with her spring water, gushing over me as she shakes in another wonderful deep long orgasm.



We retreat to the warmth of the bath, lathering each other and washing each other thoroughly. We talk excitedly of tonight and the possible scenarios that might unfold. 

We dry each other and head for the bedroom and scour our wardrobe for something slutty to wear. It's going to be an easy choice for me as I know Carrie loves my sheer black blouse......... She loves the way my  areola are so visible, large red brown circles surrounded by the pink of my tits. My nipples long and hard, very much on high beam as the saying goes, almost poking holes in the fabric in there desire to be free.  I love that its virtually going topless, my areola and nipples dancing against the material, pulling and pushing the  blouse as my tits bounce and giggle with every movement. The way my tits feel against the sheer material  is quite sensual. I will enjoy the bus drivers reaction as we board the 777 bus to Nob Hill for our night out.


I will also wear a very short pair of shorts, they hang so low on my hips my mound is nearly visible. My cunt lips are pretty much fully exposed too, even standing they "out" themselves..... perfect for tonight and our goal of finding someone to fuck. Matched with my patent black 8" inch heels and I look every bit the slut whore I am. In fact the only part of my cunt not clearly visible is my clit.... but if the night goes according to plan, it will be seen often, stiff, red and full.

Mistress Carrie has chosen something just as provocative to wear. Her tits, well her nipples will be covered by just a belt.......... A black belt with double row chrome crimped holes for the buckle pins. Her areola sneak out for viewing as she walks. 



God she looks so fucking hot. Mistress is struggling to decide what to wear with her belt. I suggest a flimsy short sarong like scarf, tied at the hip with a large knot. The oversized handkerchief leaves one leg and hip totally exposed and as the breeze catches what little material there is her cunt and ass are exposed completely.  She completes her 'outfit' with bright red stilettos and she too is ready to show the city how big a slut she is. 
A meticulous application of deep lip gloss, mascara, eye shadow and we are ready for action. We grab our purses and arm in arm leave for the bus stop 3 doors up the busy road we live on for the ABQ Ride Rapid Ride service to Nob Hill, not far from UNM that Carrie attends.

  
Oh this picture is from a few weeks ago. Carrie and I been through our usual bath and shaving regime and we were putting on our make up in the mirror before ahem dressing for our night out and we were imagining the fucking we were in for. I got quite turned on as the picture that Carrie took shows. My nipples look great  don't you think hehe. xxx

Well we are at the bus stop kissing and cuddling waiting for the bus.... what will tonight bring???? Well get down to the Stone Face Tavern around 9 and you might be lucky enough to be part of the next blog haha
If not stay tuned ..........Jade xxx

3 comments:

  1. OMG baby....such wonderful memories of the day! You should publish your writings hunni ! You are awesome!......and I can't wait for you to post what DID happen while we were out !....my cunt is a little bit tender baby ! HeHe ! Carrie XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted it baby, I will run you another bath darling as soon as I get home. Anything you want from themall hehe. After our bath I will kiss your tender cunt feel better. Then I will put more soothing cream on it. I hope you can walk ok for uni tomorrow. I will drive you. xxx

      Delete
  2. haha no-one is forcing you to read it, never mind comment big brave anonymous

    ReplyDelete